Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yesterday was Jason's first day back at work since the baby was born and I was stressing out about how it was going to go. How would I find the time to take a shower? Or eat? Or do anything, for that matter, except for taking care of Easton? Well surprise! It went SO well! After a long night, we both slept in until 10:00 and then I got up and fed and changed him and we read some books. After that, it was time for him to take a nap and I took a shower and dried my hair while Easton slept. Then, I was able to find time to clean house and do all kinds of things I didn't think I'd have time to do. Thank goodness, because we had 3 of our friends stop by last night and the house looked great. I even managed to give Easton a bath and do all the laundry. It was a great day.

0 comments: