Saturday, October 06, 2007

2 more weeks of work...and counting! Boy it is sure getting hard to work 10 hour days. Well, technically I work 8 hours with a 2 hour lunch break. Most of you are probably thinking "Wow! I'd LOVE a 2 hour lunch break!" but trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. If I could go home for lunch it would be great but with traffic there's just not much time left. Usually I either go upstairs to the high school sunday school room where they have couches set up and I can take a nap (NICE!) or if I have the energy I go run errands, which usually equals spending money so I try not to do this too often. By the end of the day it is all I can do to make dinner and collapse on the couch for an hour or so before I go to bed. I'm going to miss my job but it is going to be SOOO nice to sleep past 5:30 for the short time I have left. Mostly I am going to catch up on my sleep while I can, clean the house and make some meals to freeze so I won't have to worry about cooking for a while after the baby's born. I'm really looking forward to some time off! :)

0 comments: