Sunday, June 17, 2007

I think I must be one of the few people I know without a MySpace page. If you've seen that I have a MySpace account, you're right. I do. But I NEVER get on there except when people I know send me links to their page. I don't know why but I just never have taken the time to get into the whole MySpace craze. I guess because I have Blogger and it's easy to use. I already know how to use it and am too lazy to figure out another thing. :) Don't be offended if you never see me on your page. I can't even figure out how to read my MySpace messages people send. (I know, I know. Go ahead and laugh.) So that's what's up with me and MySpace. Just FYI.

We did get the bedroom painted this weekend. Well it's almost done. We still need to put a few more coats of brown on one wall. I LOVE the way it looks so far! Can't wait to get the headboard done and everything put back together like it should be. I'll take a picture when we're all finished.

I start my new job tomorrow. I think I'm really going to enjoy working in the infant room. It will give me an idea of what I'm in for when I have my own little one to take care of all day. :) I have a checkup tomorrow and then an ultrasound and follow up visit with the dr on the 29th. Wish they'd just do everything tomorrow so I could just make one trip. And so I could finally find out if we need to be thinking of a boy name. I've thought of several girl names. (Not telling just yet.) But we can't seem to think of any boy names we like. We're open to suggestions (for boys OR girls) if anyone has any names to suggest.

Now I think it's time for a popsicle and then it will be time to put on another coat of brown paint.

P.S. Happy Father's Day, honey! Isn't painting an exciting way to spend your first Father's Day?! :) But at least we'll cook out and sit on the deck and relax when we're done. Love you!

0 comments: