Monday, January 01, 2007

5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year! :) We had a fun, relaxing New Year's Eve here. We stayed home and I made a few snacks. We had ourselves a Veronica Mars marathon. (One of our favorite shows. I bought Jason the complete 1st and 2nd seasons on DVD for Christmas.) We had some margaritas and parked it on the couch for the entire evening. It was pretty fun.
Did we make resolutions? Of course. We always do. We usually write them down and keep them in the drawer in our dining room table. I think I have all of our resolution lists since 2004.
One of my resolutions is to blog more. I already have acchieved this, since my laptop lives right beside the couch in the living room. It's easy to blog a little during commercial breaks when I'm watching t.v.
Another resolution is to watch less t.v, so we'll see if I'm able to keep that one. :)
Another resolution is to finally figure out how to make biscuits from scratch. Not peanut butter fudge though...I'm leaving that one up to the pro. (Love you, Pawpaw!)
Hope everyone has a fun and happy new year. 2007?! Can you believe it?!

0 comments: