Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas Eve and I'm blogging from the couch. I'm feeling much better (thanks for all the well-wishes). Today, Jason spent all day trying to get my laptop online. He finally had to call tech support and they had to give us some special IP address. After that, the details escape me, but it has something to do with a router, a wireless card and blah blah blah. All I know is that I can finally use my laptop to do my lesson planning, blog, check my email, etc. Yay! Thanks, honey for working so hard to get my Christmas present working! :) Love you!

Other than that, we've been pretty lazy today. It's been nice. We're just waiting til time to go to bed so we can get up tomorrow and open presents. We each have a large box under the tree that have been driving us crazy trying to figure out what's inside. Hmm...I know what his big gift is from me, but I'm not saying a word until tomorrow. I think tonight we'll just watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and hang out on the couch.

0 comments: