Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me! :) OK, so I woke up feeling a little sorry for myself because I can't be in Oklahoma for my birthday. But I brushed that aside and decided I'd have a good day no matter what. And when I got to school, the kids had a birthday party for me. It was so sweet! My fellow teachers signed a card for me and one made cupcakes. I got some gifts and had a paper "Happy Birthday crown" and lots of hugs and kisses from the kids. It was great. If I can't be home on my birthday, then at least I can be surrounded by my friends (my new co-workers) and my students. Tonight, I think Jason's taking me out to dinner and we'd like to go see Pirates of the Carribean, but I think the tickets are sold out for today's shows. Oh well! Maybe tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: