Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Crafty lil devil, I'm not lately. At least on this website anyway. I'm long overdue on posting some craft project pics. I haven't really done too many lately except those for school, so I'll post a few pictures of what I've done there.

For luau week, we made grass skirts out of lime green crepe paper streamers and yarn. The kids had a pretty fun time with that one.
And for this week's Treasure Island extravaganza, I spent one weekend transforming a styrofoam ice chest into our bejeweled treasure chest. Never again! I should have realized (but didn't) that styrofoam really soaks up the paint! I think I managed to get 4 coats of paint on this bad boy before I finally gave up and called it good. Gluing on the jewels was fun though. And the kids LOVED it!

0 comments: