Sunday, May 14, 2006

As promised, here are some pics from our vacation. We had a great time and I can't believe it's time to go back to work tomorrow! We met Leslie, Terry, Mason and Teresa, Kyle, and Falon at the condo in Panama City. Somehow I don't have any pictures of the inside of the condo...probably because we weren't in it very much!

We hit the beach as often as we could (it was cloudy a couple days) and I'm happy to say none of us ended up looking like lobsters. We went on a cruise on a pirate ship called the Sea Dragon. Mason had a blast and I think all the adults did too! (Leslie, hope it's ok I put your picture on the internet.)

We went out to eat a few times...Jason and I ordered crabs (insert lame "got crabs" joke here.). Turns out, I'm pretty good at shelling crabs (shelling? is that the right word? Who knows.) Anyway, the food was GREAT! Some nights we cooked. I took some Pampered Chef stuff and cooked a PC dinner one night. I think (hope) everyone enjoyed it. There weren't any leftovers, so I guess that means it was a hit. :) Some nights we had Coronas on the patio and some margaritas too. We went for lots of walks on the beach and I got more shells than I know what to do with. I'm planning on making a few picture frames from some of them when I get a chance. Others I'll add to the shell collection we've got in a big glass jar in our bathroom window.

On the last full day there, we went swimming in the ocean and then came back to have cake for Mason's birthday. He is getting so big! And he is SO smart! :) Happy Birthday to you! (And after reading Jenni's latest post, I want to add Cha Cha Cha! I cracked up when I read that, Jenni! I'll never sing the song the same way again.)

And that's our Florida vacation for you. It was fun, but I'm sure glad to be home! But do I really have to go to work tomorrow?!


Couldn't resist a pic of the beautiful hibiscus Posted by Picasa

0 comments: