Sunday, March 12, 2006

To paraphrase something my aunt said when she was little, "Mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes. That's all we ever eat around here is mashed potatoes!" Those of you who know that story know she was talking about boiled potatoes, but I can't help but think about that phrase when all I can eat is mashed potatoes. Well, that and pudding, yogurt, and oatmeal. I can't seem to get the place in the roof of my mouth to stop bleeding and (at my dr's suggestion) am sucking on a tea bag as I type this. All I have done for the past 4 days is watch tv, read a book, and sleep. My oral surgeon is NOT ranked very highly on my list of most favorite people right now. I go to see him on Monday the 20th and hopefully he tells me everything looks good. It sure doesn't feel good! Thanks for all of the emails and comments on my blog. It kind of hurts to talk too much right now, but it hasn't affected my typing one bit! :) Love and miss you all!
Amy

0 comments: