Sunday, February 05, 2006

Are you ready for some football? (Hmm...wonder how many other people will start their blog out with that line today? Not very original maybe, but who cares.)

We're going over to a friend's house and watching the game there. Mr. Crafty and I will probably be the only ones rooting for the Seahawks, but that's OK. Since I don't care much about football, I always cheer for whichever team has the least fans in attendance. :)

I made some Chex mix and some Tuscan meatballs to take to the party. Now the whole house smells like one giant meatball. UGH! They taste good, but they smell up the house something awful!

Keep your fingers crossed for me...I've submitted some recipes to a Taste of Home. (One for the Tuscan meatballs I mentioned above.) I'm not vain enough to think I'll actually win, but maybe a few good luck wishes might help.

0 comments: