Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wow! We had such a great time in Oklahoma! But, as some of you know, we didn't get to visit everyone. I ended up getting sick (AGAIN!) and pretty much just got around to visiting with my family. (Sorry guys! I miss you!) But we had a great time, ate way too much, played some cards with my family, gave almost everyone their Christmas presents, drove Jason's Camaro and truck that are still in OK, and visited with all Jason's family in the shop at his cousin's house like old times. I also bought a lot of OSU stuff (Yeah, yeah, Kristin, I know. Ha!ha!). We bought a laptop from my uncle and my mom got us a new digital camera for Christmas, so we have new toys to play with. To top it all off, my grandpa sent us home with a batch of his famous Peanut Butter Fudge (YUM!) that we had to hide from my cousins so it would make it to our house. 10 days was just not long enough, but we were starting to miss our KINGSDOWN bed and our cats, so it's good we came home when we did.

For those of you that I didn't get to visit, I'm sorry and I'll be sure to visit you next time! And I left my cell phone in my car at the airport, so I couldn't even call you! :(

For those of you that I did visit, I had a great time and hope to do it again sooner rather than later!

Now to do the 6 loads of laundry that accumulated on our trip. Man, how can 2 people have so many clothes?

0 comments: