Sunday, October 23, 2005

OK, I know I said I was taking a break from blogging, but I am so desperately bored!!
My arm is in a sling and I'm kinda scared to use it too much because my shoulder makes these lovely popping noises and feels achy and all kinda stretched out...in other words, it does not feel good. Not too much pain actually unless I try to do too much, just instability (which ha! I actually typed out "unstability") that feels really gross. Which means not too much typing. Must remember this. What have I done today? Watched WAY too much TV and took a nap. Then woke up and watched even more tv. I am SO bored. Where are my friends when I need them?! Wanna play cards? Wanna go window shopping? Mr. Crafty left me to go to Philly to an Eagles game and while I'm sure he had a great time, I am LONELY! Hurry up 9:00 so I can watch Desperate Housewives!
Gotta quit typing now, as too much typing leads to an achy shoulder.
Anyone want to send me a good book to read? The one I'm trying to wade through right now is SO dull!
Couch potato Amy
P.S. Anyone want to come clean my house for me? It is so messy!

0 comments: