Friday, April 08, 2005

What a beautiful day! It is sunny and 65 here in Winchester and I had to be stuck inside at work. Oh well, at least I only had to work 1/2 a day today. And my allergies would be killing me if I was outside anyway. We slept with the windows open last night and the night before and I am truly paying for it today. But the trees are in bloom and everywhere you look it's masses of pink and white blossoms. If I think of it tomorrow, I'll take a picture and post it here.
Tonight, we're off to play cards with some friends. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
P.S. Happy Birthday Mom! You should be getting a package in the mail from me any day. (Of course, if you read this blog, the surprise is ruined. Happy Birthday anyway, from your favorite daughter. I love you!)

0 comments: