Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I am getting so excited about my new house! Can't wait to paint the walls and get some new furniture. Can't have my crummy old hand-me-down furniture in a brand new house! (My apologies to you if you gave me that furniture...thank you very much, but I am really ready to buy my own furniture now!) Mr. Crafty is not much of a painter, but he knows how much I've had my heart set on painting since...well, forever ago. And he actually said "If you really want to, I'll help you."

Ladies, I hope you have such a nice guy around! Last night, he made me dinner (lemon pepper fish, baked potato, corn and biscuits), did the dishes, did some laundry, and cleaned out the cat litter box. I thought he must have had an ulterior motive, but nope. He just knew I was worn out from staying up too late several nights before. Gotta love a man like that!

OK, too much wine with dinner and I start gushing about what a great guy I married. He should serve me wine with dinner more often. :)

Note to Mr. Crafty: See, I do talk about the good stuff you do, too! I love you, honey!
Note to everybody else: Sorry you had to read the mushy post. But I'm still a newlywed, give me a break, alright! :)

0 comments: