Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Well, I had a nice time in Oklahoma. Didn't get to see all of the people I wanted to, because I got pretty sick with the bad cold/virus that everyone's had. But that's OK. It just meant I got to spend a lot of much needed catching up time with my sister and her kids. My nephew is SO cute! I think I'll borrow/steal my friend's nickname for her little boy and call him Squish. (Hope that's OK to borrow that one, you-know-who.) He's just so round and roly-poly and well, squishy! He's adorable! And my niece is equally cute, I must say. We had quite the time sleeping in her Disney Princess bed together all week. (She kicks like a mule while she's asleep!) All in all, I had a great time. I got some more new clothes for the job I started yesterday. It was fun to go shopping with my sis, as I can't remember the last time she and I were able to go shopping together.

Speaking of the job, it is going well. It's like learning a foreign language. Trying to understand all of their abbreviations and procedure codes. There is going to be a huge learning curve, I'm quite sure. But I know I can handle it. Everyone seems very nice and friendly and I can tell I'm really going to like it there. For the most part, I'm not going to talk too much about my job on this blog. Don't wanna get "dooced". (For my friends who don't know what that means, check out my link to Heather's webpage .

We had a happy but short Valentine's Day here at the Crafty house. I got a dozen pink roses and a very sweet, romantic card from my honey. I cooked us some baked ziti and garlic bread for dinner. For dessert, we had brownie cheesecake and champagne. Then, I was in bed asleep by 9:00. It was a good night, but not great for romance to start a new job on Valentine's Day.

That's all for now. I apologize for not responding to emails recently. We've been having trouble with our modem. But hopefully, we've fixed it and I'll get to your emails ASAP. Also, sorry to those I didn't get to visit while I was home. Trust me, I was VERY disappointed. But I'll try to make it up to you all next time I come home.

Good night all!

0 comments: