Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oh wow! I don't even know where to start talking about all that has happened in the last 3 weeks. So, I won't. I'll just say that I love it here in Virginia, even if it is freezing! I hate snow, so it should be an adventure. You know you're in for it when they sell snowblowers at Walmart!

I do really like it here, but I think this is appropriate...

Things I Miss
Organized cities
Straight roads
Good Mexican food
Knowing where everything is
(I'm slowly learning, but I still get lost at least once a day.)
Being close to home. (Lawton, OK.)
My friends and family.

Things I Love
Beautiful scenery
Hilly, curvy roads (Yeah,it's a love/hate thing.)
Our new apartment
Going new places (Even going to the grocery store is an adventure right now!)
New friends

Hope everyone's having a great day today!
I'm off to search the 'net for some new recipes to try!
God, I've missed my computer! :)

0 comments: