Sunday, January 30, 2005

I was looking back over my blog and noticed that there aren't that many recipes or craft project pics and directions on here. Originally, my goal was to have both of those things, plus my daily rambles about what's going on in my life. But I'm working on making a new page for recipes and another seperate one for my craft projects. Hopefully I'll be able to link them all together and make it look decent. I'll keep working on it and you guys will be the first to know when it's done.

I've got some great new recipes and some pretty cool projects that I've done lately (or helped with). Can't wait to share them with you!

We're just taking it easy. Lounging around on the couch in our pajamas, watching movies and playing with our kitty. That's about all for us this weekend. Too cold for anything else! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments: