Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Just got back from my first bike ride in a week! I didn't ride any last week and I didn't really stick to my weight watchers points program this week and I sure can tell! I was supposed to go to my meeting this morning, but didn't want to face the scale after all the junk I ate this weekend. :) I'll start over today and get back in the swing of things this week and go next Tuesday. Hopefully by then, I'll have undone all the damage I did this weekend.

We went to Perry for Jason's mom's family reunion. It was nice, although since I had never met most of them, I did get a large number of "Who are you?"s. We had dinner with his grandparents on Sunday and brought home some homegrown tomatoes and okra. Now I'll have to call my grandma and figure out how she makes her fried okra taste so good.

Oh and by the way...Kristy loved her baby diaper cake. She's using it as a centerpiece for her baby shower next weekend. Yay! My sis finds out whether she's having a boy or a girl this week. Guess I'll have to make another cake pretty soon. That's ok...it's fun!

0 comments: