Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Want to know something weird about me?

I love string cheese. Just had some a while ago and it was so good! I think I just love the fact that you can almost qualify that as playing with your food (peeling it apart and eating it). YUM!

That has to be the weirdest thing I have ever said in this blog. lol

I lost another 2 lbs this week. That's up to 10.2 with Weight Watchers and 15 total. If I keep losing at this rate, I'll match the weight listed on my drivers license by the end of October. That's my goal. Just to be the weight on my license. You know, quit living a lie and that kind of thing. (Just kidding! I don't normally give a damn, but I do think that would be a good weight for me.) Wonder how many people lie about their weight on their license. I know I haven't changed mine since I was a senior in high school. (8 years ago!)

OK, yes, now I know this is the weirdest and most random rambling of stuff I've ever blogged.

Must be having a funky kind of day today.

0 comments: