Friday, August 20, 2004

Twice now I have typed out long blog posts and somehow they did not show up. I can't figure out why!! It's almost like my computer freezes up or something when it says "Posting new entry". My computer stays on that screen and makes this little clicking noise FOREVER!

VERY FRUSTRATING! Don't know whether I'm going to continue using this program. I don't thing the problem is w/my pc.

Also, another very annoying thing about this blogger...it won't let me copy and paste. I tried that after the first time my post mysteriously disappeared and when I right clicked to copy text, the copy and paste were ghosted out and wouldn't let me use them. After much cussing and banging things around, I decided the hell with it and watched some TV instead.

Anyway, I've lost a total of 14.2 lbs now. I wore this stretchy lycra shirt for the first time since I bought it and felt good in it. I'm still a little soft around the middle, but I'm working on it!

Better save this post before it gets lost too.

0 comments: