Monday, August 30, 2004

Mmmm...just got done having a milkshake. OK, it's really called a Monkey Shake and here's the recipe.

1 small box Instant Pudding, Sugar free, fat free Chocolate
2 cups fat free milk
1 tray ice cubes
1 large banana

Dump all ingredients into blender and blend on high until mixed thoroughly and ice is crushed. Top with a couple tablespoons Fat Free Cool-Whip and enjoy.

(This would be really good with some banana schnapps or Godiva liqueur. I'll have to try that next time. )

DH is watching sports. I walked in from my night class and he said, "Hi honey. Look, I'm in heaven. Dallas and the Cubs are both playing tonight." Lovely...now I'm forced to suffer through the flipping of channels and him yelling at the TV every so often. Guess what, honey? Those little guys in the box cannot hear you, no matter how loud you yell. :) Gotta love those sports fans. Meanwhile, I've got about 8 or 9 chapters to read and no place quiet to do my homework. Wonder what time the library closes?

0 comments: