Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dang it! I had a LONG post this time and for some reason, it didn't get saved. It was a good one too. Oh well! Forget it! I don't feel like typing all that crap again.
Here's the basics:

  • Had to go to the eye dr. today and get my eyes dilated. It sucked.
  • Going to float the Illinois River this weekend w/DH and a bunch of his friends. Will probably be the only female there. Could be a good thing, could not. We'll see.
  • Stayed on WW target today. Was raining when I got up, so no bike ride. But I got on the treadmill and did my 8 min abs and 8 min arms tapes to make up for it. Yay me.
  • Had a Crown and (Diet) Coke to get rid of the headache that accompanied having my eyes dilated. Very nice.

This post would have been a lot funnier than most. I'm sad I lost it. What the hell happened? Who knows? Now this is just a boring laundry list of things I did today. Too bad.

0 comments: